Headteacher: Mrs K Peters (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
Head of School: Mrs L Wright
Family Support Worker: Mrs A Findler
SENCo: Mrs S Mills
School Business Manager: Mrs E Searl
Children are expected to wear school uniform at all times. This consists of:
- Navy sweatshirt / Cardigan
- Red polo shirt
- Black/ grey trousers or skirt
- Blue or red gingham summer dress
- Black sensible shoes
- Also available
- Navy school fleece
- Navy school outdoor coat
- All uniform ordered from school includes the Moorpark school logo.
- Plain white T-shirt
- Navy shorts/ tracksuit bottoms
- Pumps or bare feet for gymnastics
- Pumps or Trainers for all other sports.
Please find a copy of our uniform order sheet below, which you can download and send into the school office with your payment.
- A watch is a good idea unless causing distraction from learning.
- No jewellery should be worn for school. Please avoid newly pierced ears during term time and schedule for the summer holidays to allow ample healing time.
- Hair should be tied up if long enough to do so.
- No hair art (tramlines etc).
- No hair dye.
The New Guild Trust believes in the sum of its parts to be greater than its equal through trust, collaboration and high expectations to ensure the best education and employment for all children and adults alike.